Born on Feb. 14, 2021
Born on Feb. 14, 2021
Born on Feb. 14, 2021
Mini Bernedoodles planned for, loved on, and prepared for forever families.
Mt. Rainier Doodle Dogs
Sire: __________________________________ Dam:_________________________________
Date Whelped:__________________________ Sex of pup:____________________
New Owner/Buyer:______________________________________ Phone #:_____________
Purchase Price:___________ Deposit amount: ___________ Date of Deposit:___________
Balance Due: __________________ ( ) PAID IN FULL Breeder’s Initials_______________
WA Sales Tax 7.9% of: ______________________ Added to the purchase price of each puppy.
** The deposit is a non-refundable holding fee for the above said puppy. In the event the puppy gets sick, injured, or dies while still in breeders care, buyer will have the opportunity to pick out another puppy of equal or better value. In the absence of another puppy, breeder agrees to fully refund deposit placed on above puppy**
1) The buyer understands that due to the fact that we take great care with our puppies and spend large amounts of time with them we are not able to send individual updated photos or videos; however, please follow our Instagram feed to watch what is happening with your puppy and the rest of the litter. @mtrainierdoodledogs We will send one photo or video update of your puppy at around 6 weeks of age. Buyer’s Initials________
2) This puppy is being sold on a spay/neuter contract as a pet/companion only. The puppy described above is NOT to be bred (accidentally or intentionally) under any circumstances, no exceptions. Dog MUST be spayed or neutered by 1yr of age. Failure to do so will be considered breach of contract. Buyer’s initials___________
3) Breeder reserves first right of refusal and right to repossess. Buyer agrees that if for any reason he/she cannot keep the dog in it’s lifetime that the buyer will return the puppy to the breeder who will gladly take the puppy/dog back. Buyer agrees to never surrender the pup/dog to a shelter, pound, puppy mill or any other similar situation. Buyer agrees that they will not be reimbursed for any portion of the purchase price of said dog. If at any time the pup is kept in an unsafe, unhealthy, abusive or neglectful environment, breeder has the right to repossess the puppy/dog. Buyer agrees to provide a clean, healthy, spacious, and safe environment. This environment should include plenty of human companionship, regular exercise/play, a nutritionally sound diet, timely veterinarian care, proper deworming schedule and complete and up to date vaccinations for the above specified puppy. Buyer’s Initials____________________
4) Breeder promises that, to the best of their knowledge, this puppy is in good health at the time of sale. Our puppies have had age appropriate shots and de-worming. Validation of this guarantee requires examination of your puppy by the veterinarian of buyer's choice and at buyer's expense within 72 hours of the delivery date/receipt of puppy. If breeder does not receive proof of examination within 72 hours of receipt of puppy, the health guarantee becomes null and void. If the veterinarian determines this puppy unfit for sale due to health-related problems, the buyer must notify breeder within 24 hours of initial exam. Buyer’s Initials_____________
5) If at time of initial puppy exam the puppy is found to have a major untreatable health defect or illness, the puppy may be returned (at buyer's expense), for a full refund of the purchase price of the puppy, excluding any shipping and veterinary fees. In order for refund buyer must contact breeder within 24 hours and immediately send veterinarian report to breeder Veterinarian for review. Once refund is approved by breeder puppy must be returned within 24 hours along with veterinarian letter/proof of examination and findings, all documents pertaining to puppy including, but not limited to: registration, guarantee, contract & shot record. At no time will the breeder be responsible for veterinarian bills incurred (for any reason) after puppy leaves breeder's premises. Buyer’s Initials____________
6) This guarantee does not cover - internal or external parasites of any kind, such as fleas, mites, ticks, ringworm, giardia, coccidia (as both are proven to lie dormant and are brought on by external conditions such as stress, etc.) Buyer agrees to get regular fecal exams done on puppy to avoid high levels of infestation. Also not covered are hernias of any kind, any trachea problems, open fonts, kennel cough, reverse sneezing, loose stools, mites, immunity level, ear infections, undescended testicles, off bite (any dental problems), any injuries incurred after the puppy left the breeders' care, allergies, Bordetella, heat exhaustion, travel induced conditions, or hypoglycemia (which is preventable with good care and feeding.)
7) Puppies are like children and must always be given quality care. They are very susceptible to parasites, pneumonia, diarrhea, coccidiosis, giardia, low blood sugar and bacterial and viral infections. Most of these are brought on by stress factors that cause the immune system to weaken and are no fault of the breeder. Just changing environments or shipping can cause tummy upsets which can lead to diarrhea, coccidia, giardia, etc. Care should be taken to prevent and protect puppies from these health issues. Buyer’s Initials___________________
8) Breeder warrants the puppy until 18 months of age against all life threatening congenital or hereditary defects, untreatable conditions only. If puppy is found to have one of these conditions or dies from one of these conditions, the buyer's veterinarian must perform exam and/or autopsy, findings must be reported to seller's veterinarian for review before 18 months is up. If it is determined that the puppy has a life threatening congenital or hereditary defect or untreatable condition then the breeder will replace puppy, as soon as possible, with a puppy of equal value, as soon as the above conditions are met. At no time will breeder give a cash refund. This agreement/warranty is valid only until the puppy turns 18 months of age. Breeder is not responsible for any puppy death due to hypoglycemia, dehydration, internal or external parasites/bacteria/viruses or any other illness that could have been prevented by the new owner/buyer. Buyer’s Initials______________
9) Dogs can dramatically change their color, size, weight and appearance as they grow and mature. Breeder gives no guarantee regarding size, weight, or color of said puppy. There is NO guarantee, written or implied, as to adult size of puppy, ear size or positioning, coat quality or temperament. This puppy is being sold as pet quality only, even when breeding rights are given. There is no guarantee of breeding soundness, sperm count/quality, females coming into heat, or reproducing. Buyer’s Initials____________
10) Mt. Rainier Doodle Dogs strives to improve the quality of the breed and endeavors to produce healthy, hearty puppies; however, there is no guarantee against hernias, or improper bites. Breeder guarantees that the above dog is to be free from severe hip dysplasia determined at 18 months of age and not before or after 18 months of age, by x-ray and preliminary evaluation of the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA). All x-rays must be done by an experienced veterinarian. We reserve the right to examine x-rays and have our veterinarian approve them. This does not include hip deformation or abnormalities caused by injury, poor quality food, strenuous, repetitive exercise (long walks, hiking, agility and jumping) during their growth period (18 months), overweight for dog’s height/structure, or malnutrition. If the dog is found to be dysplastic, the Buyer must notify the Breeder immediately and provide appropriate documentation from OFA of defect. Dogs with a rating of Excellent, Good, Fair, and Borderline are not considered dysplastic. After these qualifications are met, the Breeder will at the Breeder's sole discretion, provide a replacement puppy of comparable value available litter, or refund half the purchase price of the puppy (this excludes shipping/training camp costs). We are a small breeder and it may take up to 18 months to receive a replacement puppy. Proof of any congenital defect must be provided to the breeder from a qualified veterinarian. Breeder reserves the right to a second opinion on all health issues. Breeder assumes no responsibility for Buyers veterinarian bills. Buyer’s Initials___________
11) Puppies are to be picked up no later then 8 weeks of age unless other arrangements have been made between buyer and breeder. If puppy has not been picked up by 8 weeks, breeder will hold puppy for 3 days while trying to make contact with buyer. If breeder cannot make contact, puppy will be put back up for sale and buyer forfeits any money paid toward puppy. All deposits are nonrefundable unless otherwise stated by breeder. Buyer’s Initials_______________
12) Photos of buyer with puppy or puppy by itself will be property of Mt. Rainier Doodle Dogs to use in the following formats: anywhere online or in print form only for the purpose of disseminating information about or supporting Mt. Rainier Doodle Dogs, photos will not be used for any other purpose. Buyer Agrees ______________ Buyer Disagrees _____________.
13) This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties and no statement, promises, or inducements made by either party that are not contained in the written contract shall be valid or binding. This contract may not be modified or altered. By purchasing your puppy(s) you, the buyer, agree that you have read, understand, and accept the terms of this contract. The guarantees made in this contract apply to the original pup and original owner only and are not transferable to a third party.
NEW OWNER (Buyer) ____________________________________ DATE__________________